The Television Station of Carmel High School

CHTV

CHTV

CHTV

Recent Results
Follow us on Instagram!
View this profile on Instagram

CHTV (@carmeltv) • Instagram photos and videos

No natatorium, no problem!

Natatorium under construction? No problem for these wave makers out of CHS. Currently underway in Netanya, Israel are the World Aquatic Junior Swimming Championships. Three Carmel stars shot out of Carmel to swim for the USA team overseas September 4th to 9th. Coming off of the 2023 season, nothing less is expected from the squad, especially with Lynsdey Bowen entering her 3rd year on the high school stage and a IHSAA record. Also meeting her new teammates is Kayla Han, the youngest Olympic Trial swimmer in 2020 at 13 years old is joining the National Team of the Year named by USA Today. This will be her first season at Carmel, hailing from Southern California. Her record is wise beyond her years. Molly Sweeney, a sophmore broke her first state record last year as a Freshman in her first state competition. Thus Far, Carmel swimmers have contributed 2 out of 7 of America’s gold medals, Kayla Han in 800 meter freestyle and Lyndsey Bowen in a Medley Relay. Outside of the Hound’s sphere of influence, Coach Joe Keller from Fishers Area Swimming Tigers is lined up for the training lineup. Scott Bowen, A geometry teacher at Carmel High School, paused class today and shared a proud moment with his class, watching his daughter represent Carmel. These appointments to the USA team proves that heavy talent losses such as Berit Bergland will not affect the girl’s sway over the state this season.