The Television Station of Carmel High School

CHTV

CHTV

CHTV

Recent Results
Follow us on Instagram!
View this profile on Instagram

CHTV (@carmeltv) • Instagram photos and videos

February Staff Member of the Month

TV 1-2

Ella Griffin                                     Gurleen Kaur

Ella (B2) & Gurleen (B3) are our TV2 students of the month!

Ella has turned out some incredible work so far in TV & volunteered to help out at a swim meet – & always is one to help out when O needs it! Gurleen has worked a few games & has already been “picked” by our Live Show Director to take her place when she graduates. We are excited to see what you both do this year & in the future.

TV 3-4

Ashlyn Watters

Ashlyn is our TV4 CHTV Student of the Month!

Ashlyn has dominated creative content all year – nearly every one of her packages have aired on CHTV. She is the ultimate professional – reworking her stories until they are perfect. We appreciate your hard work and can’t wait to see what you accomplish next year!

TV 5-6

Lauren Wolfangel                           Jacob Mack                                   Sophie Parker

Jacob, Sophie & Lauren are our Students of the Month for TV6!

Jacob always has a great attitude, going above & beyond in all his work for CHTV. He’s always one to count on!
Sophie & Lauren has revitalized weather this year – becoming the talk of CHS with their fun & informative weather updates. They also always jump in to help in the studio too! We appreciate you all & look forward to the rest of the year.

TV 7-8

Braelen Price

Braelen is our TV8 student of the month!
Braelen is someone we can all count on – from last minute requests from O to covering games to just helping out with everything. He always is the first to volunteer to help and always has a smile on his face when doing so.
Your great attitude and hard work will be missed next year!