The Television Station of Carmel High School

CHTV

CHTV

CHTV

Recent Results
Follow us on Instagram!
View this profile on Instagram

CHTV (@carmeltv) • Instagram photos and videos

Get excited for March Madness!

Get excited for March Madness!

March Madness is another exciting sporting event coming up. March Madness is an annual tournament that takes place in the month of March, hence the name. Its put together by the NCAA and features the best college basketball teams from across the United States. The tournament consists of 68 teams, all vying for the ultimate prize- the national championship. The selection process is intense, with teams earning their spots through a combination of regular-season performance and conference tournaments. The excitement of March Madness lies in the unpredictability. Upsets and Cinderella stories are a common occurrence, as underdog teams defy the odds and defeat more highly ranked opponents. It’s a time when brackets are filled out, and fans compete to see who can predict the winner most accurately. March Madness captivates fans with its high stake games, buzzer-beating shots, and intense rivalries. The atmosphere in arenas is electric, with passionate fans cheering on their trams and creating unforgettable atmospheres. This makes it one of the most anticipated events of the year.