The Television Station of Carmel High School

CHTV

CHTV

CHTV

Recent Results
Follow us on Instagram!
View this profile on Instagram

CHTV (@carmeltv) • Instagram photos and videos

Carmel Men’s Baseball and Golf

Carmel High School Boys Baseball:

Baseball Closeup on the Ground

The Carmels varsity baseball team has been playing games since March and will be going all the way through may y. The team is currently 9-6 and had come out to start the season on a 6 game winning streak, including important wins over teams like Hamilton Southeastern with the score being 10-3, they also knocked off Westfield in a close game with the score being 6-5. But unfortunately after that they started their 5 game losing streak with tough losses like a 7-6 loss to Trinity and another 7-6 loss to Avon. The Greyhounds have another game coming up May 1 against Harrison, the Greyhounds will need good performances from key players like Hunter Snow, Jd Stein and James Charland if they hope to snap their losing streak. Hopefully our team can get it done there next game.

Carmel High School Golf:

Golf Club Approaching Golf Ball

Recently the boys golf team has started their season that will be going from April all the way to june. The golf Team started their season off right with a 146 – 152  win over Brownsberg, immediately following that win up with a tournament win over rival schools like Guerin, Westfield and Noblesville. Carmel had a total score of 313 giving them the highest score in the tournament causing them to walk away with another win. And immediately after that they won once again against Noblesville 165 to 157. The golf team has not lost yet as of now and has an upcoming match on the 30th against Center Grove. The team led by Coach Josh Shealton and players like Liam Mullins, Noah Johnson, Elliot Sell and Dillion Wolwarth will be looking to continue this great success throughout the 2024 season.