The Television Station of Carmel High School

CHTV

CHTV

CHTV

Recent Results
Follow us on Instagram!
View this profile on Instagram

CHTV (@carmeltv) • Instagram photos and videos

Carmel High School Sports: A Season Of Success

Carmel High School is known for its excellence in athletics, and the 2023-2024 school year has been no exception. The Greyhounds have had a strong showing so far in all sports, with several teams already making deep runs in the state playoffs.

Fall Sports:

The fall sports season at Carmel was a resounding success. The boys cross country team won the state championship, while the girls cross country team finished as the state runner-up. The football team also had a strong season, reaching the sectional championship game. The girls golf team finished second in the state tournament, and the boys soccer team advanced to the regional championship game.

Winter Sports:

The winter sports season is currently in full swing, and the Greyhounds are once again excelling. The boys basketball team is one of the top teams in the state, and the girls basketball team is also having a strong season. The swimming and diving teams are both contenders for state championships, and the wrestling team is also having a successful season.

Spring Sports:

The spring sports season is still a few months away, but the Greyhounds have high hopes for all of their teams. The baseball and softball teams are both expected to be contenders for state championships, and the track and field teams are also expected to have strong seasons.